Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to school? Where did August go?

Here we are, looking at the end of August and I am truly in disbelief! I have enjoyed so much family time this summer, and I been able to experience some pretty special things!

* Katelynne showed off her amazing swimming abilities daily at the community pool! She really loves being in the water, playing outside, dancing around the house, and singing to name a few things!

* Kyleigh now can say about 100 words a minute! Okay, so I am exaggerating, but my little girl is now talking up a storm! She may be only 2, but everyday she is giving me a run for my money! She is fast, smart, and seems to fear nothing - a scary combination!

* Mr. Nawrot worked very hard and completed his Master's project this summer. I can say that I am very proud of the many hours he dedicated to doing his best for himself and his family! Pretty exciting!

*As for me, I spent my summer enjoying time with my family, redoing some of our bathroom and kitchen, and trying to relax a little here and there. Our family found out that we will be having a little boy in December, and we are anxious to meet him.

- While I have enjoyed my summer, I can say that I am very eager to meet the many students and families who will be joining my family on an amazing adventure this year. I am eager to form relationships with every person who will be entering my classroom this year, whether they are here to learn, or they are here to entrust their children into my care each day. Our journey is getting ready to begin, and I know that we will have an amazing year!

Please join me on Wednesday, August 28th here at CCA from 6:30-7:30pm. I will be available to greet you, show you our classroom, and answer any questions you may have. A hotdog dinner will begin at 6pm outside our library to make the night a fun family adventure! See you soon!